Most of the over 40 public services librarians at Washington State University provide library instruction to campus faculty, students, and staff. Librarians who are subject specialists and departmental liaisons offer instruction in their respective subject areas. Some librarians also teach the Libraries' Accessing Information for Research (UNIV 300) course, and in collaboration with the First-Year Focus and/or English Composition programs.
Eleven librarians form the Library Instruction Team and have primary responsibility for the Library Instruction Program at WSU Pullman. Each of these librarians are ready to help meet your library instruction needs, including individual consultation sessions:
- Steve Borrelli, Strategic Assessment Librarian
- Lara Cummings, Agricultural Sciences Librarian
- Betty Galbraith, Library Instruction Coordinator for Sciences and Engineering
- Chelsea Leachman, Science and Instruction Librarian
- Corey Johnson, Instruction and Assessment Librarian
- Holly Luetkenhaus, Instruction Librarian
- Erica Nicol, Library Instruction Team Leader
- Lorena O'English, Social Sciences Librarian
- Gabriella Reznowski, Humanities/Languages & Cultures Libarian
- Marilyn Von Seggern, Government Documents Librarian
- Christy Zlatos, Librarian & Reference Coordinator
Library Class, Orientation and/or Tour Scheduling
Use this online form to schedule a library class, orientation session, or tour. The form will allow you to provide specific information about your assignment and what you would like the class to cover.
Partners Program - Learn more about the 9 WSU programs that collaborate with the Library Instruction Team