Tour WSU and the Palouse
(And the Surrounding Region)
Welcome to Paul Brians' tour site. These pages present an individual personal view of the Pullman campus of Washington State University and the surrounding area and should not be construed as necessarily representative of the views of the Board of Regents, the Administration, or anyone else connected with WSU.
No university-owned materials or equipment were used in the creation of this project, which does not pretend to be either authoritative or comprehensive. But it does strive to be informative and entertaining.
No commercial support has been solicited or will be accepted. What you see on this site is purely what I would like to share with you. Newcomers to the school or the area may find it especially useful.
I have now retired and moved away from the Palouse. I am no longer updating this site, so it reflects WSU as it was in 2007. If you'd like to volunteer to take over updating the site or want to write me for any other reason, send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a big site. If you want to jump ahead, click on the "home" button on any page to come back here and choose a new starting point.
- Older Buildings
- Architectural Details Quiz
- Modern Buildings
- Places to Eat and Hang Out
- The President's Residence
- The Great Outdoors
- Food and Drink
- Farmer's Market
- The University of Idaho
- Interesting older buildings
- East City Park & The Renaissance Fair
- The old highway
- Bainbridge Island
- Banff National Park and Points North and West in Canada
- Tour of beaches on the west coast of Vancouver Island
- Boyer Park
- Coeur d'Alene & Lake Pend Oreille
- Elk River Falls
- Hell's Canyon
- Kamiak Butte County Park
- Snowscapes at Kamiak Butte
- Klemgard County Park
- McCroskey State Park
- Mount Rainier
- Wawawai Landing
- Official Washington State University site
- Paul Brians' Home Page
- Palouse Cultural Events Calendars
- Palouse Falls: A Brief History
- Historical Photographs of WSU and Pullman
- Jim Trivelpiece's Palouse landscape photographs
- Other Photo Tours by Paul Brians, including tours of several foreign countries
All photographs ©Paul Brians.
Site first mounted August 1, 2002
Last revised June 15, 2005