Types of materials that can be placed on reserve
- Library books
- Personal books
- Journal articles
- Book excerpts
- Course materials (such as course notes, sample examinations)
- Media formats (such as a VHS tape owned by the Libraries or by a faculty member)
To place materials on reserve at a Libraries Reserves or Circulation Desk
- Fill out a Reserve Request Form (A PDF format copy of form).
- For journal articles and book excerpts, review information on reserves copyright issues.
- Turn in the form and materials to a Libraries Circulation Desk.
Processing periods for reserve materials
Allow two weeks for material to be processed. If material must be purchased by the library it will take an average of 18 weeks before it is available for reserve use. PLEASE NOTE: This most often requires lead time of ONE SEMESTER in submitting requests for an item the library must purchase.
Libraries reserves contacts
- Copyright questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agriculture Library: 335-2266
- Architecture Library: 335-4967
- Education Library: 335-1492
- Animal Health Library: 335-9557
- Terrell Library: 335-9672
- Owen Science and Engineering Library: 335-2672