Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Libraries Working Groups
As a means of assessing the effectiveness of the Libraries Working Groups, Library Council is asking the Working Groups to complete the following self-evaluation and submit it to LC as a written report by June 1.
Working Group self-evaluation questions:
- How well has the group been working together?
- What is the "internal climate" of the group?
- How often does the group meet? Is this sufficient?
- How would you evaluate attendance?
Role and Charge
- What are the group's accomplishments from the past year?
- Is there anything the group has wanted to do this year but couldn't? Why not? Please attach your current pending agenda.
- How has the group interacted with library employees and groups outside the Working Group?
- Are there activities or achievements which do not relate to the role or specific charges of the group?
- Have group efforts been duplicated elsewhere in the organization?
- Should the role or charges be changed in any way?
- Does the Libraries need this Working Group? If so, are there changes in structure, working agreement, or membership that you would like to make?
Approved by Library Council: 11/17/99; Revised 5/16/01