Profile of WSU Libraries
- Belong to the prestigious Association of Research Libraries (ARL), an organization of the 124 largest university libraries in N. America.
- Are a member of the Greater Western Library Alliance (GWLA), a consortium of 29 university research libraries, which provides cost-saving subscriptions to electronic and print journals and databases and access to materials we otherwise would not be able to obtain.
- Have more than 2 million books, 30,000 journal subscriptions and 35,000 maps which support all of WSU's teaching and research programs. Approximately 35,000 books are added annually.
- Offer electronic access to the full text of more than 30,000 digital resources, including current journals; books; documents; and databases. These resources are not free – WSU Libraries have to pay more than $3 million a year to access them.
- Have established collections in high-demand areas – biotechnology, nursing, management information systems, English as a second language, special education, viticulture, and enology – which have been identified as important to the development of the state’s economy.
Pullman Campus Libraries
Other Campus Libraries
- WSU Energy Program Library
- WSU Spokane Academic Library
- WSU Tri-Cities Max E. Benitz Memorial Library
- WSU Vancouver Library
- Manuscripts, Archives and Special Collections
- Digital Services/Collections
- Media Material & Reserves
- Music Library
- Diverse Collections outside the Libraries: African American Student Center; Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Resource Center; Human Relations & Diversity; Women’s Resource Center
The WSU Libraries appreciate your support. Please consider staying involved by donating online!