- To maintain the ability to analyze quiz questions statistics, questions should not be edited or deleted, as either option results in the loss of data. Instead, follow the instructions below to archive the quiz set and then re-create the quiz set with updated content
Moving the existing quiz set to the Archive
- Begin at the Learning Object Repository , on the leftmost toolbar
- Click on a repository name (e.g. Library Repository Pullman or your own personal repository)
- Click on "Assessment" folder
- Click on "Tutorial Quiz Sets" folder
- Hover the mouse pointer over the quiz set to modify
- Click on "Settings"
- Edit the title adding the text "Archived MM.DD.YY - " as a prefix. e.g.: "WSU: Standards Quiz Set" will become "Archived 05.27.11 - WSU: Standards Quiz Set"
- Click "Save"
- Click on "Utilities" link
- Click on "Move Item"
- Select "Tutorial Quiz Set Archive" as destination folder
- Create an updated quiz set
Continuing at the "Tutorial Quiz Sets" folder:
- Click on "Add content"
- Click on "Copy Items"
- Look for the archived Quiz Set and click on it
- For the copied Quiz Set, click on "Settings"
- Adjust the title as needed
- Modify the quiz questions as necessary
Obs.: To properly number a new question (updated question) do not repeat a question ID number. Instead, use the next number sequentially. e.g. if the initial question set have 25 questions, and question number 14 is in need of updating, this will be deleted and a new question added, with a new question ID number. In this example, the new ID would be 26.
- To delete a question, click on the "Delete" link
- To add a question, follow the instructions in the previous section