- Begin in the "Publishable Content" folder in the LOR
- Click on Add Content
- Click on "Folder" to create a space for the course. Name the folder after the course e.g.. World Civ 111
- Click "Save"
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 to create a folder for a specific semester
Obs.: Collaboration with courses will span multiple semesters. A clean shared space will be maintained by using the following structure in the Course Assessments directory:
Course Name / Course Name Semester Year. e.g.: World Civ 111 / World Civ 111 Fall 2011.
- Click on "Settings" and Select the "Advanced" radio button
Configure settings as described below
- Set the Title. Name the folder for the course and semester. e.g. World Civ 111 / World Civ 111 Fall 2011.
- Use the "Page Text" area to include instructions for the lesson
- The "View Restrictions" start and end dates control what appears to the student. It does not make an assessment or tutorial able to be interacted with, that function is controlled using the Interaction tab.
- It is recommended to leave the start and end dates in the "Access" tab alone
- Set User Tracking to "Everyone"
- Set Viewable by to "Members"
- Content tab