- Navigate to one of the recently created module folders
Click "settings" link under the assignment name
- Click on "advanced" radio button
- Set User Tracking to "Everyone"
Viewable by "Students"
- The "View Restrictions" start and end dates control what appears to the student. It does not make an assessment or tutorial able to be interacted with, that function is controlled using the Interaction tab.
It is recommended to leave the start and end dates in the "Access" tab alone
- The "Interaction" tab includes "Delivery Settings" where start and end dates can be set for availability of a tutorial or assessment
- Under "Delivery Settings" set the enable and disabled dates for the assessment to be available for student work
Verify "Display Settings" are set as desired. See recommendations for the Interactions tab settings inCourse Assessments - Combining Tutorial Quiz Sets into a Quiz
- Milestone Settings: leave Task Type with default value "(None)"
In the "Gradebook Settings" section, set the values as shown in fig. 5
- Assignment: (New Assignment)
- Points Possible: The quiz value to be displayed to students when taking the assessment, and what is used for calculations in the gradebook
Select the appropriate category for the assignment to be tied to the gradebook in, or create a new one (this should be discussed with the course instructor)
- Access tab
- Repeat as necessary for each assessment