- Go to Home and select a course from the Courses box
- Click in Lessons
- Navigate to the assignment location
- Hover the mouse pointer over the assignment for option links to appear underneath
- Click on "Utilities" (*)
- Click on "Export Posted Submissions"
- (*) Obs.: This is for Angel 7.3. A separate "Submissions" option exists in Angel 7.4, which will be used instead of "Utilities" in this case. The new version is planned to be installed by August 3, 2011.
In the Export screen (fig. 8)
- File Format: CSV
- You can leave all the options checked by default
- Click OK button
Save the file to a desired location
Obs.: In the CSV file each row (after 4th) belongs to a student submission. After the "GRADED BY" column, there are columns with the answers (each titled with the question text in row 3) and after them, "mapping" columns with values 1 or 0, representing whether or not the student answer was correct, respectively. They are related by the identifiers in row 4, e.g. FIELD_4daeaa8e-ad08-4117-85ab-e020fecc2a60 matches VAL_FIELD_4daeaa8e-ad08-4117-85ab-e020fecc2a60. See figure 9 for illustration