Purpose: This collection supports teaching, research, and undergraduate education in engineering as well as the Master of Engineering Management program. Material may be of interest to all engineering departments/schools and some topics, such as patents, hazardous materials, history of technology, and impact of technology on society may be of interest to other departments such as the sciences, History, and Sociology.General Collection Guidelines:
- Languages: English is the primary language of the collection. Purchases may also be made in other major languages.
- Chronological Guidelines: No time period is excluded.
- Geographical Guidelines: No geographical exclusions.
- Treatment of the Subject: Textbooks and popular works are acquired selectively.
- Types of Material: Most materials acquired are in the form of books and periodicals, whether print or electronic. This includes encyclopedias, dictionaries, selected government documents, technical reports, and proceedings/transactions of congresses, societies, and symposia.
- Date of Publication: Emphasis is on current imprints.
Environmental Science and Regional Planning